OAKLAWN IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT
MINUTES OF DIRECTORS MEETING
The meeting was called to order at7:00 PM. on the 21st.
day of February, 2018
at Oaklawn Improvement District, 2937 Oaklawn Drive. Wichita, Kansas 67216.
DIRECTORS PRESENT EMPLOYEES PRESENT
PRESIDENT: Don Winton Sherrie Hopkins
SECRETARY: Linda Ulrich Diane Fitzpatrick
The meeting was called to order at 7:00 PM. The district clerk read the minutes of February 7, 2018. Linda made a motion to accept the minutes as read. Don seconded the motion and all members present approved. The motion carried. Andree was not present for the meeting.
1. Nuisance Abatement - There was 4 new cases and 1 case completed by the owner.
2. Splash Pad/Fishing Pond - Sherrie called Gene Rath again and left a message on the water paper work that needs filled out for Kansas Dept. of Agriculture. Don said he would Text Gene Rath.
1. Approval of bills To Be Paid - Linda made a motion to pay the bills for the first half of February 2018. Don seconded the motion and all members present approved. The motion carried.
2. Creek on Clifton - Kelly Dixon with Sedgwick County called and said OID needed to clean the creek out where beavers have been busy. KDOT wants it done now. Sherrie told Kelly that creek was not OID’s responsibility to maintain and that she believed that the Sedgwick County was responsible. She thought the last time the creek was worked on the county did the work. He did some more checking and called back and said that Sherrie was absolutely right. The county is to maintain the creek.
3. Citizens To Be Heard: NONE
4. Off Agenda Items: There was discussion on the women’s restroom that Tou has been working on. Don will visit with Tou on this matter.
Don made a motion to adjourn the meeting at 7:09 PM. Linda seconded the motion and all members present approved. The motion carried and the meeting was adjourned.
The next regular meeting will be held March 7, 2018
Meeting place will be 2937 Oaklawn Drive, Wichita, Kansas 67216
Meeting Adjourned at 7:09 PM.